Please use my special code to get your discount: STMMMS22391

Monday 10 November 2008

Nature at Play

I am adding a second post today as I just noticed that the last one I just put on was the 13th Post. I just could not leave it at 13. (Silly I know)

So I thought I would share with you some pics I took yesterday of what I thought must be a bit of a phenomenon. I was on the phone to a close friend who told me to go outside and look up at the sun, so I did and these are a couple of the pics that I took of what I saw. A full circular rainbow going around the sun which was directly overhead. How bizarre. Unfortunately I could not get a pic of the complete circle because when I would look up, the sun would hurt my eyes (of course) and I would just point my camera and shoot, hoping all the while that I was pointing it in the right direction. I thought it was pretty amazing as I had never seen anything like it before. Anyhow, I had better go get organised for the afternoon session of mummy chores (Kindy pickup, soccer, Hmmmmm what to have for tea....). Happy Crafting. D. :=)

1 comment:

Brooke said...

Cool pictures! Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog-you made my day! :)