Please use my special code to get your discount: STMMMS22391

Friday 31 October 2008

Another Project Started (Don't tell anyone)

I know, I shouldn't be starting anything, but it's only a little one......

I got inspired today reading Threads of Friendship's blog (Janellybelly's table runner). It was so lovely I went straight down to my newsagent and bought the lastest issue of Aust Country Threads (Vol 8 No. 12) and came home and selected my fabrics. This beautiful table runner was designed by Ruth Buchanan who produces some gorgeous work. It was too beautiful resist. I just couldn't help it. Here is a pic of the fabrics I have chosen. These are from the Bound to the Prairie 2 Range by Kansas Troubles Quilters for Moda. Sorry I can't show you a pic of the finished product, you'll just have to wait till I'm finished, check out Country Threads or visit Janellybelly's blog and see her gorgeous creations. I can't wait to start it. Might just go and do that now. he! he! he!
Happy Crafting D. :=)

5 comments:

chook said...

oh wow you are so naughty LOL
I cant wait to see it when I come over next
hugs Beth

Marnie said...

Im looking forward to seeing the finished product!!!

Janellybelly said...

Hi Dee
You are such a sweetie leaving me a beautiful comment like that - shucks! I look forward to seeing your completed table runner :)
Blessings
Janelle xx
PS Welcome to Blogland

rooruu said...

The lovely Janelle told me that you're making Festive Charm - it's just delightful to know designs are finding friends and being useful. You've chosen great fabrics - I look forward to seeing the final result!

Cheers, Ruth

Bonnie said...

I found you finally. I am just learning my way around. I like all your quilts. They fit my taste. We should work well together on our project. Just to make it easier on you I am into traditional quilting and not artsy.