Please use my special code to get your discount: STMMMS22391

Sunday 25 September 2011

Don't all fall to the ground in shock!!!!

Well, here I am once again.  After soooooo long I know.  I thought it was about time that I came and did my yearly post.  (Hopefully not).  I have had a pretty busy couple of years since going back to work and this year I have been working full-time.  Not much time for blogging or crafting much to my dismay.  I have found some time here and there and have lots to show you all as to what that has been.  This will be just a short post to let those of you who have hung in there and have been checking back know that I have not fallen off the face of the earth and that I am going to try harder this time to keep blogging.  I have missed you all and will be back with lots of pics.  (Lots and lots).  I am mostly excited about Jaden finishing his first quilt and he can't wait to share this with you all.  So see you all soon.

D. :+)

1 comment:

chook said...

YAY you did it so proud of you. Now I need to see the pics!
Hugs Beth